Ahsay How To:
Perform a restore for SharePoint Server 2007? (2469)
Refer to the following steps to restore your SharePoint server:
1. Open the AhsayOBM console.
2. Open the Restore page by selecting the [Restore] button on the AhsayOBM console.
3. Select the Sharepoint backup set from the backup set list, and browse to the backup directory
4. Select the checkbox next to the backup.dat node and press [Start Restore].
5. Login to the Sharepoint Central Administration page.
6. Select the [Operations] tab from the top menu.
7. Locate the [Restore from backup] link under the [Backup and Restore] section and select it.
8. Enter D:\BackupDir in [Backup location] text field provided and press [OK].
9. Select the backup snapshot to be restored by selecting the radio button and select [Continue Restore Process].
10. Select the backup components to be restored by checking the desired checkboxes and select [Continue Restore Process] link.
11. Select the desired [Restore Options] radio button option.
12. Press the [OK] button to start the Sharepoint 2007 restoration process.
You are advised to check if the Sharepoint services are running properly before and after restoration. You can verify this by using the Sharepoint Central Administration page, select [Operations] and then the [Services on server] link under the [Topology and Services] section.